Today’s Wordle Answer (7/3): Wordle 379 Hints and Solution
Wordle 379 (also known as Wordle 7/3) is the daily instalment in the Wordle series for July 3, 2022. Here are a few hints to help you find today’s Wordle answer, the all-important Wordle 379 answer itself, and some other brain-teasers to try next.
Today’s Wordle Hints
If you can’t solve today’s Wordle, these hints should steer you in the right direction. Again, keep in mind that this section contains massive, enormous, planet-sized spoilers, and is succeeded by the answer itself, so scroll down with caution.
- The first letter of the word is L
- The third letter of the word is L
- The final letter of the word is C
- The word is the name of a plant and a color
Today’s Wordle Answer
The Wordle 379 answer is LILAC.
Games Like Wordle To Try
Now you’re all caught up on the Wordle, why not check out these other brain-teasers? Each refreshes daily, so you can add them to your brain-training rotation.
- Nerdle — Good at math? Put your skills to the test in the daily Nerdle as you try to uncover a new calculation each day, using numbers and operations. The same rules and strategies you’d use in the Wordle apply.
- Quordle — Try to uncover four words at the same time in the Quordle, with just nine guesses. It’s a lot tricker than the Wordle, with different strategies needed to crack it (focusing on one word won’t work here).
- Heardle — Music lovers need to turn their attention to the Heardle as they try to identify a song based on a one-second sound clip of the intro. Got it wrong? You can hear a bit more, with a total of six attempts.