Because Waitrose’s reward scheme doesn’t build a rewards balance as you shop, and instead uses the data it collects each time your card is scanned to create personalised vouchers, you’ll need to use the Waitrose & Partners mobile application to choose these rewards and redeem them in the store. But if you have no rewards to redeem, them you can use your Waitrose Card in Apple Wallet to release a Quick Check handset or record a transaction at checkout, to contribute toward future tailor-made vouchers.
Similar to how you’d add a Tesco Clubcard to Apple Wallet, adding a myWaitrose card starts in the Waitrose & Partners mobile application, so if you don’t already have that installed you’ll first need to download it from the App Store. Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to sign in to your myWaitrose account, and then head into the Account section and follow the on-screen instructions to add your Waitrose Card to Apple Wallet. We have some step-by-step instructions below so you aren’t bouncing from pillar to post.
- Apple iPhone
- Waitrose & Partners Application
- Download the Waitrose & Partners application from the App Store.
- Once installed, sing in to your myWaitrose account.
- Select 'Account' from the menu bar at the bottom.
- Tap on 'View myWaitrose Card' at the top of the screen.
- Choose 'Add to Apple Wallet' then tap the 'Add' button in the top-right corner.
Once you’ve followed these instructions to add a Waitrose Card to Apple Wallet, you can use your Apple Watch to receive rewards and pay. You can’t set up the card on the smartwatch.